What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
To heck with the prison, 8 hours with that Gartland chick sounds ok to me.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I wouldn't be concerned about the ghosts at all [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
I would be more interested in going to waverly hills than to wvsp.
Yeh waverly hills would be killer. I think you can get your own tours without the investigations at the prison. I believe you have to have a group of 20 for a tours and it 20 bucks a piece.
GO VOLS
I was at Dee Dee's One Stop (just this side of Abingdon) yesterday when a young woman came in wearing a t-shirt that said Mid-Atlantic Paranormal Conference on it. She was asking for some directions somewhere in Abingdon.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks